I beat TP

Tennis=Life

Bells
Yeah, I finally beat it. Well, today I beat the Twilight Palace and Hyrule Castle, yesterday I beat the Sky place, 2 days ago I beat the Time place, and 3 days ago I beat the snow place. So I really beat it in like a week, but I would get stuck at places for weeks and not play.

Anyways, my comments/questions on some parts of the game.

****LOTS OF SPOILERS****

Did anyone else have trouble during the Ganondorf horse fight, because for me it took like 2 tries.

After you do your finishing attack on Ganondorf why is there a cut scene with Zant where he like cracks his neck or something and then Ganondorf like dies.

Why did they make Midna look really ugly in her normal form?

Zant's appearance without the mask was very surprising for me, and he was acting all gay during the battles and before the battle started. Before I thought of Zant as some evil mastermind but he was actually just some evil wacko.

So how did Midna come back at the end, it seemed like Ganondorf killed her.

Bul: I bet you cried at the end when Midna dies and when she comes back :p.

Super_Naruto said:
1. Did anyone else have trouble during the Ganondorf horse fight, because for me it took like 2 tries.

2. After you do your finishing attack on Ganondorf why is there a cut scene with Zant where he like cracks his neck or something and then Ganondorf like dies.

3. Why did they make Midna look really ugly in her normal form?

4. Zant's appearance without the mask was very surprising for me, and he was acting all gay during the battles and before the battle started. Before I thought of Zant as some evil mastermind but he was actually just some evil wacko.

5. So how did Midna come back at the end, it seemed like Ganondorf killed her.

6. Bul: I bet you cried at the end when Midna dies and when she comes back :p.
1. Nope... he was insanely easy.

2. No clue... that was weird, maybe he was getting him back or something i dunno.

3. Because Nintendo wants to appeal to emo's.

4. He was posessed, he's like an ooccoo, which we all know suck.

5. Nintendo doesn't want anyone to cry at the end of the game.

6. nah, Bul cried when you kill ganondorf. (I lolled personally.)

I thought the last 4 bosses were really easy... in fact, I never died on a boss, only on normal enemies in some parts with me being stupid (getting attacked in water, jumping in lava, drowning :p)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I thought the last 4 bosses were really easy... in fact, I never died on a boss, only on normal enemies in some parts with me being stupid (getting attacked in water, jumping in lava, drowning :p)
Yeah, I really liked the sword fight against Ganondorf, that was fun. Yeah, Zant was easy, the wind dragon was easy, the spider was easy, the ice block was easy, the desert thing was easy, the fish was easy, and the rest of the bosses were easy. Yeah, now that I think about it the bosses were pretty easy. So, who do you think is the strongest normal enemy. I think those armored knights are pretty strong. I hated in Hyrule Castle where you had to face 2 at the same time and they would stand right next to eachother.

Super_Naruto said:
So, who do you think is the strongest normal enemy. I think those armored knights are pretty strong. I hated in Hyrule Castle where you had to face 2 at the same time and they would stand right next to eachother.
you mean the darknuts? Try facing 4 at one time (cave of ordeals 2nd go though)

And while I'm thinking about it... go do the cave of ordeals, now.

Super_Naruto said:
Did anyone else have trouble during the Ganondorf horse fight, because for me it took like 2 tries.

After you do your finishing attack on Ganondorf why is there a cut scene with Zant where he like cracks his neck or something and then Ganondorf like dies.

Why did they make Midna look really ugly in her normal form?

Zant's appearance without the mask was very surprising for me, and he was acting all gay during the battles and before the battle started. Before I thought of Zant as some evil mastermind but he was actually just some evil wacko.

So how did Midna come back at the end, it seemed like Ganondorf killed her.

Bul: I bet you cried at the end when Midna dies and when she comes back :p.
Beat him first try, I thought it was his easiest form.

It's a crazy epic ending.

Maybe she looks good to Twilit people...

I know... his boss battle was the easiest for me.

IT'S MAJIC

LOL.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
So, who do you think is the strongest normal enemy. I think those armored knights are pretty strong. I hated in Hyrule Castle where you had to face 2 at the same time and they would stand right next to eachother.

I accidently stumbled in it yesterday. I did the first 10 because I wasn't ready to do it.

Wait, were they standing right next to eachother? Because it's probably easy to beat them if they are apart.
Yeah, they are all right next to each other. Be prepared for it though, bring gold chu jelly if you can find it, and blue potions/chu jelly.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:

I accidently stumbled in it yesterday. I did the first 10 because I wasn't ready to do it.

Wait, were they standing right next to eachother? Because it's probably easy to beat them if they are apart.
Yeah, they are all right next to each other. Be prepared for it though, bring gold chu jelly if you can find it, and blue potions/chu jelly.
I got to level 49 in that place

:'( I almost got to the last nekkid fairy.

Congrats on winning the game! Frankly didn't think you would.

:p

As to all these jokes about me crying when Midna died, no, that's not true. I didn't even cry when ol' Ganny was annihilated (went close to there though)... The only place I did cry in was the part where, in Hyrule Castle, it's raining and you're the Wolf Link... and you need to bring Midna to Zelda. That part was really sad... the music and the atmosphere...

1) No, not the first time. Uber easiness. Wish Ganon was harder. :\

2) I have a theory about that, but it's too long.

3) Depends on your definition of "ugly". >_>

4) He broke because he realized that Ganondorf took advantage of him. He just went insane, basically. Plus, he wasn't that powerful to begin with - all that power belonged to Ganondorf in any case.

5) Can't explain this one.

6) Explained before these numbered answers.

I just beat Twilight Princess in the 3-Heart challenge.

:) Since I have no where else to post the picture...

ZOMG! TEH SPOILERZZ D00D/D00DETTE!

threeheartpf1.jpg

Bulerias said:
Congrats on winning the game! Frankly didn't think you would.

As to all these jokes about me crying when Midna died, no, that's not true. I didn't even cry when ol' Ganny was annihilated (went close to there though)... The only place I did cry in was the part where, in Hyrule Castle, it's raining and you're the Wolf ]
So what's your theory about Zant coming back at the end? And how do you not know how Midna come back

:eek:

Back