• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I am looking for Zelda and Mario items.

I can get you all the nintendo items and give them to you for free

Don't trade with Marlon. He hacks. We are serious. :/
Just trade with MrMr. He's fine. :)
I think i have some nintendo items. Let mee check later. :D

According to the rules, hackers are not allowed trading friend codes, and you aren't allowed trading hacekd items. Go away Marlon88.

he can give him whatever the hell he wants too you can not give out items that are hacked such as hdlc but normal items that you can easily get through the game is fine :p

Hackers aren't allowed exchanging friend codes. Don't make me get Comatose.

Is anyone willing to sell me the items? I will buy the Nook Point items, Mario items, Zelda items.
Those are the items I am trying to get.

I have Majora's Mask, Midna's Mask.. Hmm.. ! Block... Or is it ? Block.. Well one of those..
Triforce.. Master Sword.. Hero's Clothes.. Hero's Hat.. Or whatever it's called. Total of.. 60k..

MrMr said:
I have Majora's Mask, Midna's Mask.. Hmm.. ! Block... Or is it ? Block.. Well one of those..
Triforce.. Master Sword.. Hero's Clothes.. Hero's Hat.. Or whatever it's called. Total of.. 60k..
That can work out.

Back