I am having terrible lag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why it lags so bad is because there are a whole bunch of people on the site at once, doing the same thing. Overcrowded servers tend to move more slowly than less crowded servers.

The server actually has some problems that are still being worked on. I don't know if it's related to restock refreshing or not, but it went down this morning and a lot less people were on, so at the very least, I wouldn't say it's the only reason for the slowness.

The server actually has some problems that are still being worked on. I don't know if it's related to restock refreshing or not, but it went down this morning and a lot less people were on, so at the very least, I wouldn't say it's the only reason for the slowness.

Stop covering up the truth.

I'm not lagging nearly as bad as I was last night. About 10 minutes after my previous post in this thread, a page that said "This account has been suspended" kept coming up instead of this page.
Then I log in this morning and it's pretty much back to normal :D

It lagged when I had all the candies in my cart. This is the second time. I have been staking out for 3 hours each, waiting for a chance. I'm losing my faith in humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back