• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hybrids:

Congrats! Maybe if you make enough of them you can start selling them. They go for quite a bit of bells.

Congrats! Maybe if you make enough of them you can start selling them. They go for quite a bit of bells.

On average how much is quite a bit of bells? Have only started the game 2 weeks ago and had gathered all the flowers in town and moved them into batches. Seems like I've been averaging almost 2-3 hybrids a day grown.

On average how much is quite a bit of bells? Have only started the game 2 weeks ago and had gathered all the flowers in town and moved them into batches. Seems like I've been averaging almost 2-3 hybrids a day grown.

It depends on the type of hybrid it is.

Oh yes, hybrids are highly coveted. They go for about 75-100k each. I was really happy to find one in NL.

about hybrid red roses ... ive read that a red rose produced from orange roses, and a red rose produced from purple roses when placed near each other will produce a blue rose.

fact or myth?!

Fact. Orange+Purple will work as well, and the only other (obvious) combination is blue + blue.

Ahh, congratulations! My first hybrid was accidental, and I've still never purposely tried to hybridize yet, but it's still really exciting to get them :)!

Last edited:
Been trying for blue roses for months -_- Still nothing. You need orange+purple roses to get special red roses. Those red roses go together to get a blue rose. Someone else gave me a blue rose, so I have one but I only need one more and I should be able to get them pretty easy... REALLY want one but it is taking forever! :( I just recently wiped a town that had over 45+ hybrids... Mostly orange and black roses and orange pansies.

I didn't realise some hybrids went for 75K bells, I see most sold for a few thousand :eek:

Congrats on the hybrids!

I have a lot just laying around because half my town is now covered in flowers and I trample them pretty often ;
I got a golden roses by accident though, so that was pretty cool.

Back