Hybrids:

Congrats! Maybe if you make enough of them you can start selling them. They go for quite a bit of bells.

Congrats! Maybe if you make enough of them you can start selling them. They go for quite a bit of bells.

On average how much is quite a bit of bells? Have only started the game 2 weeks ago and had gathered all the flowers in town and moved them into batches. Seems like I've been averaging almost 2-3 hybrids a day grown.

On average how much is quite a bit of bells? Have only started the game 2 weeks ago and had gathered all the flowers in town and moved them into batches. Seems like I've been averaging almost 2-3 hybrids a day grown.

It depends on the type of hybrid it is.

Congratulations :3 I was so confused the first time I ever did that xD I didn't know how it got there ^^'

Oh yes, hybrids are highly coveted. They go for about 75-100k each. I was really happy to find one in NL.

about hybrid red roses ... ive read that a red rose produced from orange roses, and a red rose produced from purple roses when placed near each other will produce a blue rose.

fact or myth?!

Fact. Orange+Purple will work as well, and the only other (obvious) combination is blue + blue.

Ahh, congratulations! My first hybrid was accidental, and I've still never purposely tried to hybridize yet, but it's still really exciting to get them :)!

Last edited:
Been trying for blue roses for months -_- Still nothing. You need orange+purple roses to get special red roses. Those red roses go together to get a blue rose. Someone else gave me a blue rose, so I have one but I only need one more and I should be able to get them pretty easy... REALLY want one but it is taking forever! :( I just recently wiped a town that had over 45+ hybrids... Mostly orange and black roses and orange pansies.

I didn't realise some hybrids went for 75K bells, I see most sold for a few thousand :eek:

Congrats on the hybrids!

I have a lot just laying around because half my town is now covered in flowers and I trample them pretty often ;
I got a golden roses by accident though, so that was pretty cool.

Back