• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway hybrids (please read in full before replying)

Rere808

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (94) +
im doing another flower giveaway. if you already participated in my other giveaway im sorry but i wont take your order. this give away is a first come first serve 16 flowers a bag full. please if you already have alot of hybrids in your town let others have a chance to get some. if i come to your town and deem that you have too many hybrids i wont deliver. when replying please tell me which flowers you want and your town name along with your fc if its already visable.

What i have available:
pink cosmos x3
orange cosmos x1
blue violets x3
pink lilies x5
orange lilies x4
black lilies x11
black tulips x4
blue roses x8
pink roses x3
purple roses x8
black roses x23
gold roses x6
white roses x43

Hey! Can i get 8 blue roses, 6 gold roses & 2 pink lilies plz?

Could I get 8 purple roses and 8 black roses please and thank you?

I'd love 3 pink cosmos, 1 orange cosmo, 3 blue violets, 2 pink lilies, 2 orange lilies, 2 black tulips, and 3 pink roses, please.

Town name: Burtsy
FC: 0748-2636-7089

Thank you :>

Could I have the following: 2x gold roses, 4x purple roses, 4x orange lilies, and 6x black roses? Thanks!

Town Name: Timber
FC: 1247-0065-7018

Back