• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ✿Hybrids, Bushes and Saplings✿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobia

Bells
White Violet
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (99) +
All hybrids, bushes and saplings are 2tbt each.
I also accept IGBs.

Hybrids
Orange Roses - 21
Black Roses - 0
Pink Lilies - 30
Orange Cosmos - 18
Orange Tulips - 12
Black Tulips - 5
Pink Cosmos - 2

Bushes
Red-Hibiscus - 4
White Azaleas - 13
Pink Azaleas - 11
Sweet-Olive - 0
Holly - 0

Saplings
Cedar Saplings - 0
Saplings - 8

Last edited:
May I get the 20 Pink lillies and 6 Pink cosmos or it's too much? I'll pay in TBT btw.

May I get the 20 Pink lillies and 6 Pink cosmos or it's too much? I'll pay in TBT btw.

Okay, i'll add you. Let me know when your gate is open. It's gonna take me a few minuites to get your order ready.

Okay, i'll add you. Let me know when your gate is open. It's gonna take me a few minuites to get your order ready.

I'll open my gates and send the TBT. Once you arrive in my town, you have to follow me to the beach because of no space near the train station and other areas. ;;

I'll open my gates and send the TBT. Once you arrive in my town, you have to follow me to the beach because of no space near the train station and other areas. ;;
Thank you for the trade!
Enjoy the flowers. :)

Last edited:
Hi, can I buy 5 black cosmos, 7 black roses, and 8 black tulips? 40 tbt?

Gate is open :) You can just unload them right in front of the station

First post has been updated with more flowers, starters and saplings. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back