• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Hybrids, Bamboo, and other items!

I can give you all the bamboo i can get for free if you get it from my town - itll be about 6 or so

- ill edit this if i find anything in your wishlist

I have some bamboo shoots! I can also get you the slushie machine,soda case, giraffe ruler and corkboard!

I have 16 bamboo shoots! 70k is enough for the items but do you have any perfect fruit?
I might, all of my fruit is layed out. So I'd have to check. I'm pretty sure I have a few perfect peaches?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 2 pink Roses, 2 Black Roses, and the Cat Tower, Shower Stall and Arcade Machine. Make me an offer.
50 ea pink/black = 200k
Cat tower, I actually already have. Just checked to confirm.
Shower stall + arcade = 20k?

I might, all of my fruit is layed out. So I'd have to check. I'm pretty sure I have a few perfect peaches?

- - - Post Merge - - -

50 ea pink/black = 200k
Cat tower, I actually already have. Just checked to confirm.
Shower stall + arcade = 20k?

I'll take some of the perfect peaches please! You can lower down the price of the items or 2:1 bamboo to perfect peach? Oh and your town or mine?

I'll take some of the perfect peaches please! You can lower down the price of the items or 2:1 bamboo to perfect peach? Oh and your town or mine?
My town is fine. ^^ I have to find the peaches, haha. You could also go pick some.
I actually have to afk for 15~ or so. I'll PM you when I get back? :)

Back