• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying hybrid flowers[/eternaltitlethread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuro

Bells
Feedback
100% (68) +
Hello. This is the list of what I'd like. :eek:

LILIES
x9 orange

Willing to pay 50k in game bells OR 5 TBT for each flowers.

Thank you for reading. :s

Last edited:
Hi! i can sell you 6 black roses and 5 orange cosmos. I would like the TBTs. it would be 55 TBTs. interested?

i also have 2 red lillies and 2 purple violets! so the total would come to 75 TBTs

Last edited:
I have

LILIES
x5

ROSES
x30 black

VIOLETS
x2 blue

I do have black tulips but.. it's in my other game and it's not with me. (I have like 50 in that game)
Would you be willing to do 6 per flower?

Wow it's a huge amount of flowers. I like it. :)

What do you mean by 6 per flowers ? Is it 6 TBT per flowers ? Unfortunately, I currently have just the right quantity of TBT for buying all the flowers I need for 5 TBT each.

I understand then. c:
5tbt will suffice.

So that's 185 tbt then.
I'll come back later with the tulips if you haven't already gotten them by then.

Ah thanks !! ^^
I'll wait until you get the tulips. So it'll be 185 tbt + 75 tbt = 260 tbt

Last edited:
I forgot to ask. When do you think you will get them ? Later today or another day ? (just for information)

Last edited:
i can sell you 9 oranges lilies by 5 tbt each, 45 total, let me know if you interested

!!!
I'm supa interested ! I'll come in your town later once I finish my current trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back