• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to trade :)

I'll open the gates of Lazarus.
I'm going to bed right now, I'll wait for about half an hour.

Adding your FC and coming now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you dont know how to send bells all you need to do is click on the amount of bells
<---i have on the sidebar and send 9 tbt, thank you! :)

Last edited:
Adding your FC and coming now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you dont know how to send bells all you need to do is click on the amount of bells
<---i have on the sidebar and send 9 tbt, thank you! :)

I hope, the transaction was successful! ^~^ the silver axe was 5 and the two clovers together 4 bells, so i payed 9 TBT in total.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Are you ready to trade now? :)[/QUOTE]

I am yes sorry didnt see til now

Help I think I have an hybrids obsession! I wanna put more and more color combination in my town :O seeing that you're online, can I buy 10 blue pansies, 5 purple pansies and 10 pink tulips please?

Help I think I have an hybrids obsession! I wanna put more and more color combination in my town :O seeing that you're online, can I buy 10 blue pansies, 5 purple pansies and 10 pink tulips please?

haha don't we all! Will you b able to collect now? :)

I'm from the U.K so I think I'm like 6 or so hours ahead of you. 9PM your time will b too late for me haha. How about the weekends? :)

Yeah, let's plan on the weekends. I won't say a set time yet, because my schedule is pretty busy, but I will get back to you.

Hello,

Can I get 6 holly shoots for 6tbt?
I see you are in the U.K. so that's GMT right?
I am NZDT so depending on when you wake up can I get them then?
Around 9-10PM NZDT? So 8-9AM your time perhaps?
PM or VM me when you're available thanks!
I'll send you the tbt now :)

Thanks!

Hello,

Can I get 6 holly shoots for 6tbt?
I see you are in the U.K. so that's GMT right?
I am NZDT so depending on when you wake up can I get them then?
Around 9-10PM NZDT? So 8-9AM your time perhaps?
PM or VM me when you're available thanks!
I'll send you the tbt now :)

Thanks!

That's correct, I'm available now I've added your FC and gates are open. The shoots are just outside the train station I'll b afk as I'm getting ready hope you don't mind :)

Hellos!

Can I buy 20 holly shoots and 10 cedar saplin's please!

PM me when ur ready I've already added you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back