• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybribs, gyroids, fossils, and silver tools

Can I get your 1 orange rose, 3 orange pansies, 3 orange lilies, 1 black lily, and 2 blue violets? For let's say... 600k?

If it's alright, may I have:
T. rex skull
ankylo skull
ptera skull
amber
sabertooth torso?
:)

Please post a offer and i will consider it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get your 1 orange rose, 3 orange pansies, 3 orange lilies, 1 black lily, and 2 blue violets? For let's say... 600k?

Sorry, i can only get you the orange rose because my policy is first come-first serve. When i get the other hybrids i will pm you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Orange pansies(3 in stock)
Orange cosmos(3 in stock)
Pink cosmos(1 in stock)
Orange lillies(3 in stock)
Pink lillies(1 in stock)
Black lillies(1 in stock)
Blue violets(2 in stock)

Would like to offer 400K for these if they are still available.

Sure, i also have another pink cosmo. Do you want it? Also, when? My town or yours?

Last edited:
Sorry I missed your response. I am available now. Or whenever is good for you. You could come to my town if you want. I have a spot open for the flowers. Let me know. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes to the other pink cosmo please.

Ok in the process of a trade, will be there in 3-7 minutes

Last edited:
I need Diplo Chest, T. Rex Tail, Spino Skull, and Peking Man. How much?

Is 12,000 bells fine?

If 12K each, yes. If 12K all, i think i can get that much from retail. Please pm me what a time you can come with a time zone included

- - - Post Merge - - -

60k for the Orange Roses and Mini Bowtoid?

If you think i have multiple orange roses, i have one and it is reserved for sunsu. If that was a typo, yes i accept your offer. Please pm me a time you can come with a time zone included.

Last edited:
Bump, does everyone have their museum collections complete?

By ptera skull, do you mean torso? (pteradon is left wing, torso, and right wing). I'll give you 10k for it.

Back