Giveaway Huge suprise giveaway! (Saharah, DIYs, NM items and more!)

franzi

Nook Inc.’s Clown
Bells
Switch
0588-7910-6206
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (124) +
I have collected waaay to many items and my storage, house and island are overflowing, so I've decided to host a lil' suprise giveaway!
Each visitor can grab 10 presents currently on my beach - completely for free!
Gifts include Saharah items, Nook Mile items, DIYs, furniture, clothing, and more!

Tips would be very much appreciated, but aren't necessary - I'm always on the hunt for bells, nmt, aries fragments or my wishlist :) If you do want tip, please put it on the diner table at the entrance.

Please let me know your name and your island name & I'll send you the Dodo code - I'll let two people come over at once to avoid chaos.
Pick up your presents and fly back home -please don't leave the beach area or be rude to others or myself - thank you <3​

I love seeing people hosting events like this - it's so generous. It's also really exciting to take part in, too!

I'm not free to visit at the moment, but just wanted to say thank you for adding to the community in this way!

I hope everyone has a blast.

I love seeing people hosting events like this - it's so generous. It's also really exciting to take part in, too!

I'm not free to visit at the moment, but just wanted to say thank you for adding to the community in this way!

I hope everyone has a blast.

Aw thank you! I also love taking part in events like this, and I've had so many great experiences with people from this forum that I love giving back a little!

Hello! I would love to join! i can give you a yellow phone box off your wishlist!
Name: Maso
Island Name: Nightshade
Thankyou!

Hey! This is SUPER nice of you, thanks for being so generous! Adam from Fraylauf~

Hey i would love to come over, i will bring you nmt =)

Ign is Sany from Eleftheria

Okay you guys, I’ve had the people whose replies I liked over - I’ve got to help my Mom with lunch now, but I’ll be back later so keep an eye out for a message from me!

Okay you guys, I’ve had the people whose replies I liked over - I’ve got to help my Mom with lunch now, but I’ll be back later so keep an eye out for a message from me!
Time your time! Thank you for hosting the giveaway, i will keep an eye out =)

Okay, I’m back now! (arguably very late as we experienced a power outage)

I’ve contacted the people who didn’t get the chance earlier, but I still have some capacities if anyone else wants to pop over :)

]Aaand we’re all out of presents! Thank you everyone who visited and made this experience so fun! I can’t wait to do it again when I inevitably clutter my island back up! :)

Back