• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway HUGE Animal Crossing Item RAFFLE! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

BUMP!

I'll be announcing the winners tonight, but just a heads up that I won't be able to deliver any of the winnings until tomorrow. I'll be on all day then, so if you happen to be a winner, please VM me with your selections (which hybrids you'd like, which items you'd like, etc,)! Thanks! :)

It's the final countdown! :D

(19 more minutes :eek:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(7 more minutes) :D

Last edited:
The raffle is closed! Randomizing our four winners shortly!

EEEPPPP! (Sry I'm annoying XD)

Screenshot at May 06 22-02-59.jpg

Congratulations to...

brookesierra7!
on receiving the first place prize! Please VM me which hybrids and Welcome Amiibo items you would like!

And now our three runner-ups...

K_S!
Xandra!
prohalaman!

on receiving the runner-up prizes! Please VM me with your selections as well!

Thank you again to EVERYONE who entered the raffle, your participation is greatly appreciated! I wish I could have given items to you all, but I just don't have the resources or time to do so. I'll definitely hold another raffle in the near future, so please don't lose your spirits and try next time! :)

YAYYY! Thanks Mayor Aydin! This is so sweet of u c:

Back