• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How's the Obi-Wan Kenobi show? *SPOILERS*

Robi

Bells
Switch
2931-6316-8120
Island
Hadley
Red Tulip
White Lily
How many Star Wars fans are there on here? I've been loving the new show! 🤩I really like episode 5, it's my favorite one so far and I'm really hyped for the finale. I also can't wait for the Qui-Gon scene that the show has been leading up to. Kenobi's progression has been really cool to see, going from a broken man in a monotonous life to almost back to his lively self back during the prequels.

I'm actually really digging it so far. It's cool they are including flashbacks to prequel era for extra content. I definitely have my issues with some things, but overall it's been a great look at how different of a person Obiwan has become since the end of the Clone Wars.

I have been recommended it because apparently it's just a great back story on him which always makes a series more intestesting. Gotta figure out this AppleTV thingy then I'll watch it!

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but I have watched all three trilogy film series so when it was announced Disney+ was doing an Obi-Wan Kenobi series I knew I'd be watching it without question and so far I'm loving it. It's been so good to have Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen back on screen together and exploring the complicated relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.

I think it's slightly better than Book of Boba but personally, still falls very flat. The Mando is probably the best new SW content that's recently come out.

it was alright, it was nice seeing characters I grew up watching again and they tied up some holes from the original trilogy, probably the best of the Disney series tbh

Absolute garbage writing. Obi-wan hiding Leia in his trenchcoat will be the only thing I will remember of the series.

Back