Howdy, I don't have the game yet my friend got me hooked on it, help

Well, if you have a 3DS, you can get it, either digitally through the Nintendo eShop, or stop by your local store and get a copy! They should have an abundance these days, what with the new update and all!

Thanks, my friend kept bugging me on getting it, but I couldnt find a copy before the update

Thanks, my friend kept bugging me on getting it, but I couldnt find a copy before the update

Hi! c: I think the digital copy of New Leaf Welcome amiibo is like $20 on the eShop.
If you do get the game, feel free to message me if you need any help btw :D

Hi :D and thank you sadly, I have no money, so it might take me a while to get it

Hi there, also new to the forums. You could look for a physical copy on eBay (could buy a used one to save some money), and then get the free update, as I don't think it will be taken away anytime soon. Or maybe drop some hints to your parents on what you might want as a gift?

What have you heard about New Leaf? Were you interested in it at all before your friend mentioned it (or is your friend looking for someone to play with? ;)

For me, it was pretty addicting before the update, and after, it got me to return to my towns (as I think many players did).

Back