• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Howdy, everyone!

Shok

Bells
Hello! The name is Sh?k!

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf since the day it came out! I actually managed to get the Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle by calling around the previous day. It was pretty hectic since every single place I called was sold out. Ha ha! The limited edition 3DS XL was worth it, though. ^^

I'm a big fan of Smash Bros. (I play Melee, Brawl, and Project M competitively, can't wait for Smash Bros. Wii U!), Mario Kart (played Mario Kart Wii competitively and currently playing Mario Kart 8) and Animal Crossing!

My town name is Venice, native fruit is apple, and I have/had some of my dreamies. I recently lost Julian and he was one of my dreamies. Sad times. At least I have Wolfgang, though. D:

Send me a message if you need anything! I also have a Twitter and I'm also reachable through there! Ha ha.
@Shok192

Have a great day, everyone! Glad to be here. :D

Last edited:
XL Bundle is totally worth it, though I ended up getting Link Between Worlds. AC:NL was gotten as a gift, and I otherwise probably would not be playing it today.

Anyways, hi. If you're looking for any 'dreamies,' I have a cycling town, and if you post in the 'looking for' sticky topic in the Villager Plaza, I'll see it and keep an eye out.

XL Bundle is totally worth it, though I ended up getting Link Between Worlds. AC:NL was gotten as a gift, and I otherwise probably would not be playing it today.

Anyways, hi. If you're looking for any 'dreamies,' I have a cycling town, and if you post in the 'looking for' sticky topic in the Villager Plaza, I'll see it and keep an eye out.

It was a good deal and I'm very happy with the AC themed 3DS XL. :p

Oh nice! I'll definitely take a look at it, thanks!

Welcome to TBT! :D

Welcome to TBT!

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to TBT, Sh?k! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ^^

Hello Sh?k, welcome to the forums! =D It's super cool you were able to get the limited edition XL! =o

I agree! Ha ha. I'm very happy with it. :D

Back