• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Howdy! Any other stoners play AC?

Oh I meant to tell you guys last time I posted here. Feel free to add me! (( Just dm me to let me know who u are.))
I've been looking for other adults to chat with while we play ac together! 💖

Last edited:
A thread has been made about this thread lmaooo, I guess I'm... proud? Like once you get haters it means you've made it big :cool:
Post automatically merged:

also anyone want to start a group chat? maybe over discord?

I don't smoke marijuana but I'm looking for some chill dude and dudettes to hang out with.

A thread has been made about this thread lmaooo, I guess I'm... proud? Like once you get haters it means you've made it big :cool:

lol had to take a look, cringed a bit.

If I could be high while playing AC... that would be interesting, but I get really, really nervous and can't focus on games when I do LOL

welcome though!

heyo! i smoke regularly to help with mental and physical illnesses so i suppose im a bit of a stoner LOL. if yall make a discord chat id love to join, would love to make sum new friends <3

So stupid because if we posted
"I feel so good because of that advill! Now I can play my game without pain! :- )"
Or
"Smelling my essential oils before I play my game sure does relax me!"
Or
"Hey any other adults wanna knock a few back while we play and chat?"
I know no one would have said anything...

They've been brainwashed and it's sad..

Yes actually! I loved animal crossing since city folk and I usually hit my bong and just play New Horizons for a few hours 👍😀 smoking helps me with real life stress too
Same here c: used for my migraines and depression~
Been playing AC since WW and now as an adult I still love the games c:

Welcome to tbt!
Welcome to the forms :) I’m happy to see other stoners on here. I’m from Cali and and have been playing AC since wildworld. Smoking while I play is one of my favorite things to do lately since this quarantine has me cooped up.
Old lady stoner from Cali checking in too. Been using the stuff since like, 2014 or so mainly because of trauma and PTSD/depression. Never looked back. Welcome!
Yoooo smoking before animal crossing makes me feel fully immersed, a real part of my village. Definitely my favorite thing to do while high too. Personally I only smoke when I have a lot of time to chill out and play animal crossing. I love that you made this post! It's my two favourite things
i'm real bad at playing ac stoned unless i've set out like a game plan for myself first cause of the resources and inventory management........LOVE to do inventory management sober, cannot handle it when i'm high. my favorite thing is just browsing screenshots of people's islands for my inspo folder when i'm smoking cause i'm just constantly overwhelmed with awe at what people can make happen in this game. majestic.
I honestly just don't like playing games stoned (though I did once during my league placements and got plat LOL) I usually just lay in bed and stuff myself with food. In the morning tho the greatest thing was when I opened my nightstand there was 3 empty bags of chips and a tub of gummybears 😆 I thank my genes for fast metabolism
stoner from cali is as well!! i usually smoke and play at night so i can be comfy and be able to fall asleep easily since i have insomnia and weed has been really helping with that! i try not to smoke too much playing ac tho cause i get crazy overwhelmed lmao.

also welcome to the forum!!
lol yes! such a fun game to play high
If I could be high while playing AC... that would be interesting, but I get really, really nervous and can't focus on games when I do LOL

welcome though!
heyo! i smoke regularly to help with mental and physical illnesses so i suppose im a bit of a stoner LOL. if yall make a discord chat id love to join, would love to make sum new friends <3

theres a discord now if your interested! https://discord.gg/GsZ37P6

Welcome to the forms :) I’m happy to see other stoners on here. I’m from Cali and and have been playing AC since wildworld. Smoking while I play is one of my favorite things to do lately since this quarantine has me cooped up.
Are you still on Wild world? I just started again and would love to have some friends on there while I’m cooped up

Oh I meant to tell you guys last time I posted here. Feel free to add me! (( Just dm me to let me know who u are.))
I've been looking for other adults to chat with while we play ac together! 💖
While I don't smoke or such, I'd like to get to know more adult people here who play Animal Crossing. I'm 27 and already feel like I'm part of Blathers fossil collection downstairs in the museum. Haha.

Are you still on Wild world? I just started again and would love to have some friends on there while I’m cooped up
...Uhhh buddy? The DS Wi-Fi server shut down like back in 2013. Unless you are a time-traveler writing from the past. Also, I miss Wild World. That damn whistling on the post office theme.

I was checking this forum out made an account just to respond to this thread! It's so glad I'm not the only one who loves to combine these two hobbies. Feel free to add me!

Back