• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Howdy! Any other stoners play AC?

xsopants

🍄 the hyphae, the spore, and the holy host 🍄
Bells
Switch
7272-2798-4111
Bee Plush
Green Star Fragment
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I've been active starting with new leaf since about 2013 (on a dif forum, this ones much better tho lol) and would love to make some AC friends. Specifically wondering if any other stoners are on here, it's like my favorite thing to do while high because it's so relaxing, and now during quarantine my life is basically: school, weed, animal crossing, repeat all day haha.

Welcome to TBT! I don’t smoke myself, but more power to you if you do! :)

I have played since gamecube but really got into it around NL! I have to say I really love New Horizons!
I'm a stoner too, it helps with my fibromyalgia and other issues. But it's also great to relax while playing video games too. :- )

Same here c: used for my migraines and depression~
Been playing AC since WW and now as an adult I still love the games c:

Welcome to tbt!

I don't smoke but tbh that's cause idek where to buy drugs at lmaooo
I have a friend who is a stoner and she's cool w me, yall are too :)

Nonetheless, welcome to the forum! <3

yesss, big ol pothead from cali here! i’ve honestly been too nervous to make a post like this bc i wasn’t sure if it was okay to talk about weed on bell tree haha. animal crossing is already so relaxing and being stoned makes it just a lil more so ~ but hey and welcome! totally down to talk sometime, don’t be shy to reach out :lemon:

I have played since gamecube but really got into it around NL! I have to say I really love New Horizons!
I'm a stoner too, it helps with my fibromyalgia and other issues. But it's also great to relax while playing video games too. :- )

chronic pain gang :cool:🤟
Post automatically merged:

yesss, big ol pothead from cali here! i’ve honestly been too nervous to make a post like this bc i wasn’t sure if it was okay to talk about weed on bell tree haha. animal crossing is already so relaxing and being stoned makes it just a lil more so ~ but hey and welcome! totally down to talk sometime, don’t be shy to reach out :lemon:
Yeah I made sure to look at the rule page bc I love this site too much to get banned lol. thanks for sayin hey!

I probably would if it was legal here in Denmark, all I got for stress is my nicotine vape, and coffee haha.

Welcome to the forms :) I’m happy to see other stoners on here. I’m from Cali and and have been playing AC since wildworld. Smoking while I play is one of my favorite things to do lately since this quarantine has me cooped up.

Old lady stoner from Cali checking in too. Been using the stuff since like, 2014 or so mainly because of trauma and PTSD/depression. Never looked back. Welcome!

Yoooo smoking before animal crossing makes me feel fully immersed, a real part of my village. Definitely my favorite thing to do while high too. Personally I only smoke when I have a lot of time to chill out and play animal crossing. I love that you made this post! It's my two favourite things

i'm real bad at playing ac stoned unless i've set out like a game plan for myself first cause of the resources and inventory management........LOVE to do inventory management sober, cannot handle it when i'm high. my favorite thing is just browsing screenshots of people's islands for my inspo folder when i'm smoking cause i'm just constantly overwhelmed with awe at what people can make happen in this game. majestic.

I honestly just don't like playing games stoned (though I did once during my league placements and got plat LOL) I usually just lay in bed and stuff myself with food. In the morning tho the greatest thing was when I opened my nightstand there was 3 empty bags of chips and a tub of gummybears 😆 I thank my genes for fast metabolism

stoner from cali is as well!! i usually smoke and play at night so i can be comfy and be able to fall asleep easily since i have insomnia and weed has been really helping with that! i try not to smoke too much playing ac tho cause i get crazy overwhelmed lmao.

also welcome to the forum!!

I’m not a stoner (had a bad involuntary experience with a brownie when I was 17) but I imagine AC is quite interesting to play while stoned lol! Welcome to the forum!❤

Last edited:
Back