• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How to unlock hedge fence?

Katya01

Pocket Flower
Bells
So I recently have seen everyone using hedge fencing and I dunno how to unlock it. I did some research and apparently it was from some nature day event. I didnt have a switch even when this happened, what do I do?

So I recently have seen everyone using hedge fencing and I dunno how to unlock it. I did some research and apparently it was from some nature day event. I didnt have a switch even when this happened, what do I do?

You just have to buy things from Leif and he will give it to you. I don't know how much or if it is just from two or three different occasions though.

It's not limited, you get it from Leif after you buy some stuff from him a few times. It's true it was introduced with the earth day update, but it's not limited to earth day.

It's not limited, you get it from Leif after you buy some stuff from him a few times. It's true it was introduced with the earth day update, but it's not limited to earth day.
Okay awesome
Post automatically merged:

Thanks Everyone for the replies! Wasn't expecting many
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: I bought a couple of random things from leif and noe I got the recipe!! Thank you all and have a wonderful rest of your day/night 🥳💫

Last edited:
Lief isn't how I got my Hedge DIY...

I got mine from Nook for completing one of the special nature week nook miles rewards.

But he didn't give me the DIY... what he did was auto taught me the DIY.

I ran into this issue too trying to hunt down the DIY, and the Lief stuff wasn't working and I couldnt buy the DIY because it wasn't around anywhere.

That's when i realized it came from Nook in nonDIY form.

So I TT'd to Nature week... did 1 quick reward... and got the recipe after I went and talked to Tom. I think it took about 5 minutes... and most of that time was signing into the game and talking to Isabelle

I included a picture from Google: (But he didn't physically give me a card, like i said, it automatically went right to my phone/recipes
1593198205264.png

Back