How to make your pokemon level up fast. (not a glicth but kind of risky)

I remember there was something just like this in Gen 5. (I think KarlaKGB knows what I'm talking about, because of that video's thumbnail xD) It's no suprise that Gen 6 has this.

My only problem with this method is the risk of moves getting overwritten. Though with the improved Move Relearner (you can relearn egg moves, and I THINK pre-evo moves), it's less of a problem.

Yeah I have a Jolteon that learnt Covet as an Eevee. When I evolved it and replaced it, it still came up in the move relearner.

Though this is a cool concept, it's not my first way of leveling up my mons. Usually if I have lower level mons (like 1-10) I go to victory road and beat some higher leveled pokemon to gain 1500+ exp (depending on what you KO). My weaker ones usually gain a few levels quickly this way :)

But I do use this to hatch eggs, fill my inventory then put Talonflame in the first slot and just watch'em go.

I taught an eevee trump card for lols and when it evolved and I replaced it the move learner wouldn't teach it. Does Jolteon learn covet by level up too?

Last edited:
I taught an eevee trump card for lols and when it evolved and I replaced it the move learner wouldn't teach it. Does Jolteon learn covet by level up too?

Not according to Serebii

edit: proof
IMAG0505.jpg

Last edited:
What's the risk again? Unless your Pokemon have egg moves, or event moves, you can easily go to Cyllage and farm for heart scales. Or, you know, you could just battle chansey in the friend safari with exp power on.

Egg moves can be relearnt as of this generation.

I think they were learnable before this generation as well. Maybe starting in 4th. I just remember being able to teach my Torterra wood hammer and on bulbapedia it didn't have a level number by the move, and it was at the top, indicating it was an egg move. I may be wrong though.

If you're talking about something different just ignore my post

Last edited:
I think they were learnable before this generation as well. Maybe starting in 4th. I just remember being able to teach my Torterra wood hammer and on bulbapedia it didn't have a level number by the move, and it was at the top, indicating it was an egg move. I may be wrong though.

If you're talking about something different just ignore my post

Actually, the moves without a level are moves it would know at level 1, if it were available at that level. Also Torterra learns Wood Hammer by level up anyway. Serebii always list egg moves separately, usually near the bottom of the page.

Actually, the moves without a level are moves it would know at level 1, if it were available at that level. Also Torterra learns Wood Hammer by level up anyway. Serebii always list egg moves separately, usually near the bottom of the page.

Oh okay. Then never mind.

Back