How to make amiibo cards even more rare...

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
So, I saw this video here on YouTube a few days ago...

... And just thought how painful this could be for people who collect amiibo cards
to watch this. I mean, I don't collect amiibo cards, but I was kinda shocked when
he destroyed cards like that one of Julian, as last time when I checked, his card
got offered for pretty expensive prices.

I only watched about 4 minutes of that video, and I’ll tell you why.

I’ve never heard of this guy. His voice is very annoying, and he’s not even subtle about doing stupid things for views. He said he only bought 4 packs because his wallet can’t handle it, proceeds to very carefully open them because he wants to keep the (worthless?) cardboard packaging, then shreds cards which could be valuable.

Personally, I finished my collection ages ago and I’m glad I did if there are view-mongering attention seekers like this out there.

Next video idea: Putting AC Sanrio cards in the blender then burning them. Will his wallet handle it?

Jokes on him though for burning cards when sold as singles are worth more than he bought them for, that Julian card is worth at it's cheapest prices online is $20.

what a moron, I hope he loses subs after that video lmao
in where I live, they don't sell AC cards so seeing this stupid prick shredding & blending good cards for views makes me furious & i hope karma bites him in the ass

This is messed up but kind of funny. I think it's strange that he would waste good money like that, but I guess attention is worth it to some.

i clicked two minutes into the video, watched a second, and just snort laughed. it's his money, he can do what he wants, and it's not like he's gonna buy more but still i disagree. but whatever, let him realize he could've gotten more money.

I actually watched the whole thing and all I can say, he's a moron and what a great way to waste money on something you're just going to destory lol.

And I am mad that he destroyed Hazel's card! like give it to me, because I'm looking for one!:mad:

Last edited:
I don't really understand the point of this honestly, he might as well have just burned straight cash and probably would've gotten more views. Also that god-awful smell of burning plastic would gross me out so much, I have no idea what he was thinking burning everything afterwards.

Who is the target audience for this?? I'm just so confused

just seeking attention.
would have been easier and cheaper to go play chicken at the traintracks.

Oh yeah, I saw someone do the same thing with Pokemon cards and it was really stupid. If you have so much money that you can afford to buy stuff just to destroy it, you have too much money and need to be putting it towards good in the world. We live in a world with so much poverty, and people who are well-off doing dumb things like this instead of making wise decisions contribute to it.

to me it's not that real. i mean it's just him wasting his money lol, his loss. if he wants to act like an idiot let him but that's just me

Back