• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to get K.K. Slider on my island?

Pikachu!

Gotta catch 'em all!
Bells
So... i want to be able to get kk slider to perform on my island. Here are things I have done in preparation:
  • Nook's cranny, Resident services, and a campsite have been built.
  • Installed fences of multiple varieties throughout the island.
  • Removed all weeds from the island.
  • Planted lots of flowers of several varieties!
  • Cleaned up all trash, shells, twigs, and other junk.
  • Made a "rest" area with benches, beach chairs and bushes.
  • Have 10 NPC villagers on the island.
  • I have also visited other islands.
Right now Isabelle says her ratings are still coming from the same pollee. How do I fix this and get a 3star rating so that KK slider can come to the island?

Thank you!

Based on what you've said it sounds like you may need more furniture out on your island. But it depends on what Isabelle says.

Get 3 stars. Really all you need to do is follow the prologue story. Nook will have to do some work, and then he'll direct you to Isabelle. Once you finish work with Isabelle, K.K. will come.

You need to place more furniture on the island. I would recommend Floor Lights and Streetlamps. They always work for me. Make sure its throughout your island.

Another thing I want to add, make sure you have at least 1 bridge and 1 incline. IIRC 3 stars is pretty much guaranteed once you have that requirement and 10 villagers. I don't see that listed on your list. I also don't see the Abel Sister's. Make sure to get them.

As far as I recall I showered my island in hay beds and then removed them once KK appeared.

Yep I planted a load of flowers and put some random furniture down (hammocks etc) and that worked for me!

Back