How to get animal croossing new leaf for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

natsu34

Bells
Cake
well i have found a video about how to get new leaf for free. *Link removed*

and i need some help. (like a guide on wich servey.)

FYI: i am NA.

Last edited by a moderator:
But a lot of people did it
(comments)

It?s fake comments, he either paid them, promised them a % of the income from the survey, made a deal to make comments on their videos, or made the accounts himself etc.
My guess would be that it?s an community of people who make these videos with surveys, and they help each others out.

Even if it does work (which I highly doubt it) DON'T DO IT! You seriously think it would a) be legal and b) that it doesn't download some virus to your computer?

He also said in the video that the file is 17MB, the game is around 1GB lol, also he said to transfer it to the 3ds, via USB, that?s impossible, because games are stored on the SD card, and there?s no USB port, only Charger and headset ports.
ALSO the video have comment set to be accepted by him before they can be seen, you think that he will allow comments that says that it?s fake on the video?

Last edited:
Even if it does work (which I highly doubt it) DON'T DO IT! You seriously think it would a) be legal and b) that it doesn't download some virus to your computer?

Furthermore, why would you illegally download something rather than SUPPORT a product that you like? Paying for something shows the company that you like the product, and makes them more likely to produce more content or more games in the future. (Not counting used game stores, of course.)

He also said in the video that the file is 17MB, the game is around 1GB lol, also he said to transfer it to the 3ds, via USB, that?s impossible, because games are stored on the SD card, and there?s no USB port, only Charger and headset ports.
ALSO the video have comment set to be accepted by him before they can be seen, you think that he will allow comments that says that it?s fake on the video?
That first part is a good point, actually.
To make it more believable, he shojld have said to put the sd card into your computer and put it on that way, since thats mor possible than inserting a usb cable into the non existant usb port

Not to mention its the ONLY video to that account. And everything is from 2 months ago.
Definitely crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back