• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How to build incline so it doesn’t stick out?

secretlyenvious

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Bells
Switch
7968-5421-6496
Cake
I’ve seen screenshots where it’s right against the cliff but can’t seem to get it to generate like so.

You gotta use terraforming to make a little square sticking out. Then you can go flat against the cliff.
Or use terraforming to dig into the cliff, and put your incline in there so it doesn't stick out

The top of the incline has to be against a straight piece of cliff, so no curves

Last edited:
Good to know. I haven't unlocked that yet, but I'll need to get to the upper cliffs for my house. I may burrow it in at least one spot.

Here's how mine turned out!! I built two out from the side of the cliff, and stood at the base.

EUOx76OUUAAeXkT

EUOx76QVAAEgBoz

Back