• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How tidy/clean is your bedroom?

Do you keep your room clean?

• All the time! (I’m a neat freak)

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Sometimes it gets messy, but I try my best to take care of it.

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • No, it’s a mess and I have a hard time keeping it clean. (No shame in this.)

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters
I keep my bedroom very clean, although sometimes things become unorganized...particularly drawers. I like to vacuum regularly, but would probably do well with more frequent dusting.

I used to keep my room really clean, but I've been pretty depressed recently and have a rough time tidying now : /
I've been slowly getting things organized, so hopefully I can keep with it cause the mess stresses me out lol

i live in a studio apartment with a small kitchen nook together with my very hairy cat. I try to keep everything tidy but i end up with dishes and clothes lying around and a lot of hair from my cat everywhere. I sweep my floor often, especially in front of the litter box in my bathroom (should probably vacuum more often) and do the dishes once a day usually so i do clean but sometimes it looks messy. i hate mess tbh but it's just not feasable to do the dishes three times a day for me because i'm lazy lol. today i need to put away clothes and i'll do laundry this weekend. i don't know to what extent mess is normal and i worry i'm being a slob a lot, i feel like i should look up on wikihow or whatever how often you're supposed to do all these cleaning tasks (such as cleaning the bathroom or the microwave, change your bed sheets and towels or whatever) so i don't have to worry as much that i'm being weirdly gross lol. now i just do it whenever i feel i'm being untidy and gross.

I would like to report that some progress has been made in cleaning my apartment! Nice thing is that since it's a studio just cleaning a small section makes a huge difference haha. I brought it up with my counselor and that's helped me to get the ball rolling again and really think about what the underlying problems are.

currently my room is actually pretty tidy, but this morning.. it was an absolute tip. i definitely try to keep it as clean as i can but sometimes i just have insane days (like yesterday) and it seems to build up so fast

Tricky question! I don’t clean too often in my room, probably once every week or two. I think my problem is with hoarding stuff, like I’ll have a designated area for each kind of item, but because I have so much stuff, they overflow their area and so everything looks overwhelming. I really want a neat and tidy room, but I cannot for the life of me decide what to keep and what to throw out. I’m too attached to sentimental things.

My closet and drawers are pretty tidy though, if that counts for anything. Unfolded clothes irk me.

My bedroom is basically clean all the time. I don't do too much to mess it up, as I prefer to have it all organized and tidy and hate when it gets too messy.

My bedroom usually is clean and tidy, but I have my budgies in here so it gets dirty and dusty super quick due to all the flying around and losing feathers. I don’t have the time to clean that mess up everyday.
I changed my vote to „No, it’s a mess and I have a hard time keeping it clean.“ My room constantly looks horrible at the moment because I do not have the energy to clean at all. The only thing I do is vacuum twice a week. The clean laundry piles up on my bed, and I don’t put it in my wardrobe, it’s just awful. 🙈 I hope I‘ll be able to change that soon.

I really, really don't like my room being messy but I would say it's cluttered in an "organized" way and by organized I mean I know how it's organized but anyone who sees will have no idea😅

My room stays pretty organized. As does most of my house. I can't stand not being able to find what I need to find at that moment. I don't like having to tear apart the entire room to find something. Some areas like my basement and garage are a different story. I am slowly tackling organizing them.

My room is a bit messy. I don’t have much storage in my apartment, so a lot of junk is left on the floor. I do try to at least make it navigable though.

Back