How often do you play?

Some days I play for a couple of hours but then go on for days without picking it up. It's partly due to my job and school. And when I have free days I like to go out with friends. Then with Pok?mon sun and moon still pretty new when I do have time to play my ds I play Pok?mon because I want to catch up bc I feel everyone is so far in the game lol. I'm still workin on my town in the spring so getting all of the flowers I need is going slower than expected. But once I have my town mostly finished from the outside I will update my dream address and tt back to real time.

My record was 57 hours open playing and forgetting to close my DS but charged. But I'm starting to play less. I played for an hour today and am only online when I want to trade, get villagers, talk to villagers, Breed, play on my Wii U or 3DS ( in game ).

I'm another person who plays in spurts. I can be really into the game for weeks or months at a time and then drop it completely for months. I tend to loose interest during certain times of the year. I mostly play in the summer and Jan/Feb while skipping most of spring, autumn and early winter. I've been trying to play more consistently ever since the summer though and it seems to be working some. I haven't dropped the game completely although I don't play every day anymore. Just some 10 minutes on some days to check in. I'm expecting to become more active again come January. I want to play but I don't feel attached to my town(s) so I'm going to reset, which is what I usually do when I come back from a break.

I never try to work my way up to the current date when I return. It's just too big a bother. If I don't reset for a new start, I just load up my town on the day I come back and that's it. I've only done this once though and no one I liked had moved out. If it had happened, I would've just accepted it and moved on. I've lost my old attachment to the villagers (and town) by the time I return so it's not worth the effort. Which is why I just reset to begin with most of the time.

I was getting a bit bored of it to be honest until the new update but now I go on a few times a day to collect the coupons and see who is in the campsite.

Back