• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How often do you change your mayor's outfit?

About how often do you change your mayors outfit?

• Total voters
I usually always wear the same outfit, but sometimes I change the dress, but everything else stays the same.

I chose once a week because I think that is what the average would come to. I change it every now and then when I feel like it pretty much. Sometimes it's almost everyday and sometimes it's once a month.

I change when the seasons change! I usually just try on a bunch of different outfits and wear the one that I like the most for that season

About once a week for my mayor. For my side character (who has a theme), just when the seasons change.

hmm i used to change once a month but ever since i got the stripe wetsuit, i never really change anymore, fell in love with it. but i still do change sometimes according to season.

Hm.. I change it about 1-3 times a week, or a lot less than that if I really like the outfit and I'm not getting tired of it. So far, I'm trying to base the clothing off of seasons. I need to prepare a winter one :/

I change at least once a season, so my mayor doesn't overheat or freeze to death from wearing the wrong type of clothes for the season. Otherwise, I'm usually too lazy to, since if I have too many clothes it takes me too long, and if I don't have enough there's really no point.

I just started again so every day I usually buy something new and wear it. But usually I keep my pants the same.

Really really rarely. I love how my mayor looks at the moment. Though when spring and summer comes around I think she'll appreciate a shorter sleeve dress.

Back