How often do you change your mayor's outfit?

About how often do you change your mayors outfit?

• Total voters
I usually always wear the same outfit, but sometimes I change the dress, but everything else stays the same.

I chose once a week because I think that is what the average would come to. I change it every now and then when I feel like it pretty much. Sometimes it's almost everyday and sometimes it's once a month.

I change when the seasons change! I usually just try on a bunch of different outfits and wear the one that I like the most for that season

About once a week for my mayor. For my side character (who has a theme), just when the seasons change.

hmm i used to change once a month but ever since i got the stripe wetsuit, i never really change anymore, fell in love with it. but i still do change sometimes according to season.

Hm.. I change it about 1-3 times a week, or a lot less than that if I really like the outfit and I'm not getting tired of it. So far, I'm trying to base the clothing off of seasons. I need to prepare a winter one :/

I change at least once a season, so my mayor doesn't overheat or freeze to death from wearing the wrong type of clothes for the season. Otherwise, I'm usually too lazy to, since if I have too many clothes it takes me too long, and if I don't have enough there's really no point.

I just started again so every day I usually buy something new and wear it. But usually I keep my pants the same.

Really really rarely. I love how my mayor looks at the moment. Though when spring and summer comes around I think she'll appreciate a shorter sleeve dress.

Back