How Often do you change your Hairstyle?

Usually when I haven't played for a while and mine is the bed head. But it's hidden under the hairbow wig and has been since the tanning season finally ended. But I'll probably end up changing mine a whole bunch in order to find a good style for hats when tanning season comes back.

I am waiting spring to hit and change into a new hairstyle a new look a fresh start of the season! xD

Never for me~
Unless it's the color then maybe.
I only like very few of the hair styles ;_;
I wish they created long hair.

Hardly ever - I'm content with a pink ponytail, and the hairbow wig (when i get one)

The only time I ever change my hairstyle is when I stop playing and then my hair gets turned into that bed hair monstrosity. Then I go and get a clean cut and maybe dye it too if I haven't already done so :)

Rarely since I'm very content with Amy's haircut. From time to time I'm trying to change it or at least use a different color, but I always get back to her signature style: Short black hair and a ribbon. Love it! So cute!

I never change mine anymore. The hairstyles are pretty horrible and I stick to brown ,super casual and stylish.

I probably would only to more options at Shampoodles. I like the Casual ==> Stylish ==> Shy Away hairstyle because it looks like my own hair. I don't even have Shampoodles yet but I go to my friend's town.

I think the last time I changed my hairstyle was at some point in November. It's not even a hairstyle I really like (blue hair), but my character usually wears a hat, so I don't ever get around to changing it.

Never. I would, but it's too much of a hassle to change back to the old style with that stupid system...

Back