• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How much have you collected for Animal Crossing?

games:
Doubutsu no Mori (N64)
Animal Crossing
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (physical+digital)
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

amiibo figures:
Villager
Tom Nook
Resetti
K.K. Slider
Kicks
Lottie
Celestie
Reese
Mabel
Cyrus
Blathers

amiibo cards:
Series 1-3 complete
amiibo Festival promos
Sanrio set complete w/ stickers
all Japanese
NA Kapp'n amiibo card included with Happy Home Designer

think that's all of it

would like to complete the amiibo stuff (cards and figures) sometime. Plus getting the e-reader cards would be cool, but that ****'s just way too expensive for how little it even does. also, if I ever manage to get the best GameCube model, I'm 100% buying Doubutsu no Mori+ and e+

o h man! I wish i couldve gotten the sanrio cards!

I have the GC, DS, Wii and 3DS games, plus Happy Home Designer.

Strategy guides for the DS and Wii games.

Amiibo figures for KK, Isabelle, Digby, Kicks, Reese and Cy-Guy.

A bunch of my favourite amiibo card villagers, plus the sanrio set and about a dozen of the Welcome Amiibo cards.

I think that's it, I'm not a huge collector of stuff really. My amiibo cards all fit in one of the official albums.

o h man! I wish i couldve gotten the sanrio cards!

the "could've" made me decide to check yahoo auction prices (where I got mine), and holy hell am I glad I got mine when I did

I mean series 4 cards are still stupidly priced, but at least that and the CP Isabelle promo are the only things like that for me

Strategy guides for the DS and Wii games.

oh yeah, I've also got the Nintendo guide for Wild World (missing the first 18 pages though) and the Prima guide for City Folk

also, not really anything in terms of an actual release, but I've also got a massive binder printout of basically every universal code+various other gameplay/guide info stuff for Cube Crossing

Back