• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How much do you think you will spend on this game?

How much do you see yourself spending on this game?

• 0$

Votes: 59 57.3%
  • 1-25$

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • 26-50$

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • 51-100$

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 100+$

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
I hope this game isn't a freemium one in which it's free to play but you need to pay to enjoy it to the fullest.

I don't spend money on mobile games.

Last edited:
I'll probably try to not spend anything, but knowing me, I won't be able to resist. ESPECIALLY if there are items you can only buy with Leaf tickets.

I never spend money on mobile games, this one probably won't be different.

hopefully 0!

so far it seems there are a few ways to earn leaf tickets & i don't find it much different from the DS game in terms of waiting. (fruit regrowth, pwps etc.) and i don't think i'll be hardcore playing it anyways since u need internet to be connected to it and i work full time.
nintendo are usually quite fair about that stuff so i think it should be fine

I find it a personal challenge not to spend money and so far I'm killin it. :lemon:

Completing goals and requests gives you a pretty generous amount of leaf tickets. to be honest.

I'll more than likely spend a little bit, not more than $20 though. I'm happy to with it being a free game, as long as I'm enjoying it.

Back