• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How much do you think it will cost

BabyBianca

Bells
Switch
1002-7401-7064
I don't have a new 3ds, so I wonder how much the game and the amiibo thing will cost, any guesses?

There is a part of my heart that wishes this will be "free to start" like Pok?mon Rumble World was, but I really think this won't be the case. The game will probably be either around 30 dollars, plus the outrageous amiibo cards, or be free to download but completely impossible to play without amiibo cards which will probably cost an insane amount of money, like 15 dollars for a pack of 5 cards or something like that.

Back