• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How Much Could You Spend In One Day

Captain James

Bells
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
You think you got the bells? Well, I'm going to estimate how much you could spend in one day. Les go.

Let's say that you have T&T Emporium. You can spend four play coins on cookies. You then buy 2 songs, for 6,400. You can also buy 3 tools for 500 each, for 1,500. Then, buy medicine for 200. You buy two bush starts for 300. You buy a sapling for 60 bells. You also buy a plant for 2,000. You also buy a water can and shovel for 900. Also, you can buy 2 bags of flowers for 80 each for 160 total. You also buy fertilizer for 1,000. Then, let's say there is a throne for sale for 800,000 and each other item costs 1,000. That is 810,000 in furniture and wallpaper. Let's say the Gracie wardrobe, shelf, wagon, and chest are available for 1,300,000. You also buy the wallpaper and carpet for 248,000 and a clock for 150,000. Then there are some hats and dresses and shoes that all add up to 50,000. Then, at Able Sisters, you can buy a crown for 1,200,000. Everything else, in total, costs 20,000. You also buy shoes and socks for 10,000 total. You then go to the museum and purchase everything for 12,000 bells. Then, at Re-Tail, you can buy 20,000 worth of stuff. You then build a pyramid for 698,000 bells. You also get a hair-cut for 3,000. You then buy 38 MEOW coupons worth of stuff at the campground. That is a total of 4,673,100 Bells.

Total:
4 Play Coins
38 MEOW Coupons
4,673,100 Bells

For comparison, that's 390 Golden Stags. You could get 23 TBT with that. Really, you could buy 23,365 coffees.
This has been Captain James.

I have Bell Boom ordinance right now.

Last edited:
You forgot to order ten more crowns from the kiosk.

You can actually order more than ten and they'll keep arriving in the mail after you clean out your mailbox. I don't know what the limit is, but you can order a lot of items at once.

You can actually order more than ten and they'll keep arriving in the mail after you clean out your mailbox. I don't know what the limit is, but you can order a lot of items at once.

Ten actually is the limit, so 10 crowns would be the most bells you could spend at the kiosk per day.

Oh my jeebus. That's crazy lmao. But don't forget that you can buy from Nook's Homes.

Last edited:
This is why people who spend more time playing the game that the site is about than just on site think tbt instead or to IGB is silly I can use IGB in my game, that makes it worth more by far just my opinion.

^me everyday tbh

In a day I will usually buy everything available from all the stores so I can catalog them, and I'll usually pay off a home loan and start a new expansion, start a pwp and pay it off all in one day, so I mean I'll take a few trips to the island at night and then be broke again the next day because I spend everything I got off the beetles the night prior. It's a nice cycle.

Back