How Many People are on Your Ignore List?

none

unless they're actively looking to harass and/or insult others to the point where it's a problem, I don't see the point. which thankfully TBT doesn't really get people like this, and in rare cases we do, staff are good about dealing with

****ty people with ****ty opinions can keep being ****ty, I'll just ignore the garbage they spout

Last edited:
I have zero people on my ignore list. Hopefully it stays that way.

Could probably add another but they never go on here nowadays so whatever really.

I have 1 now. I wasn't sure how effective it would be after reading the comments in this thread a few days ago. But it's gone well. I can see where they've commented in random threads, and choose whether to click option to read the post or keep scrolling. In my case I've got them on my "ignore" list because I don't want to accidentally invite them to my town or something, rather than because their posts irritate me or anything. So it works well for me.

I had noticed the "ignore" option not long after I joined here, I like to explore my options with settings etc. But I had though to avoid it as I've found Facebook "block" functions to be so wonky that I figured I'd be best avoiding it altogether here, as I do on Facebook. For any content that irritates or offends me enough to care, it will have already broken at least one rule here, so I just report that and move on.

But for keeping track of people who ignore town rules as a visitor, or are bad news to do trades with, I think this "ignore" option is ideal. I don't have to stress about keeping track of people I don't want to interact with ingame, and that is just awesome!

I used to have 1, because they were pretty nasty to me on here (but it was a year or two ago now as I've been on this site for a long time) and after removing them and looking back on the comments it's pretty hilarious, so it doesn't really bother me.

No one. I don't think it functions very well, so I don't really bother. There are one or two people I'd block if I could, though.

I have like 4? Two are just people who have terrible english, and two are just rude people.

Back