• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How many pages of bookmarks do you have?

how many pages of bookmarks

• Total voters

Zinnia.

🀰
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Aurora Easter Egg
Pink Heart Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Bunny Balloon
Sheep Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Star Fragment
Raven Wings Potion
Lily of the Valley
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
I have... 23 lol. I really need to sort through them, most of them are qr designs or guides that I'm probably never going to use.
1715701083300.png

i have 1 page! mainly just for threads i make so i don't have to manually look for them (and the tier list one..!)

Only 1 page, I don’t use bookmarks very often. I primarily use them to save threads I want to reply to but can’t reply to right that moment (and then delete the bookmark once I’ve replied), but I also have a few other threads bookmarked so I don’t have to go searching for them whenever I want to post in them.

I have 3 pages- but I also deleted a lot of them
I bookmarked guides, art, threads I wanted to reply to, and also some NL dream addresses I wanted to visit before the servers shut down (I couldn’t visit them in time though :,D)

Less than 1 page. I use bookmarks occasionally, but I remove them as soon as I'm done with them. However, I think it'd be useful to bookmark the threads I frequently post in.

3 pages. They're all threads I find interesting or posts I like to go back and read every now and then.

Back