• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long should I keep an adoption thread open?

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Just as the question states. I'm a time traveler so I tend to go throu many days in one sitting, so I may not have a lot of time to keep a moving out thread open. However, if they're usually open for a few days, I can probably do that.

I don't plan on seriously doing adoption threads, not yet anyway, maybe in the future. Freya is leaving soon, so that's where the thought came from. However she's leaving pretty soon, as in the next day or 2, so a thread for her may not ever last long enough to get the word out.

If you want her to be picked up quick then give her away OR make it cheap?? I noticed that when I give them away I get a faster response from people who sell them instead. Or you can search for someone who wants them & msg them if they're still looking for them.

Like the other day Punchy was moving out of my town & it literally just took 3 minutes for someone to post
And then it took about 30mins for someone to pickup Flurry when I made a post about them

But if it's just about time then I'd leave it open for about a hour or two

Wow, I was not expecting villagers to go that fast. Maybe I'll make a thread for Freya tomorrow then and keep it open for the day. I don't really need anything for her, I would be doing it if anyone wanted her for whatever reason.

Back