• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Long Does It Take for You to Fall Asleep?

How long does it take you to fall asleep!

• Instantly!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Less than 30 minutes

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Less than an Hour

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • 1 Hours

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • 2 Hours

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 2+ Hours

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/8o9dkd9.png[/img]

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
I literally lie down. Close my eyes. & then 5 seconds later, it's 6 am and I'm ready to kms

It usually takes around an hour or so of keeping my eyes closed and relaxing before I can fall asleep, but it always feels like it's a lot less.

30 minutes, but I think that's because my room is cold and I go to sleep way faster when it's cold.

I totally forgot you can put pictures in polls because I've only seen staff do it for Contests and stuff hahaha.

But I'll go with between 1 and 3 hours.

30 minutes to an hour. if not, then over an hour. very rarely less than 30 mins though.

It varies. Sometimes I'm asleep in 10 minutes and sleep soundly and sometimes (like last night) I feel like I never fall completely asleep.

Usually one hour or half. And when I do that, its usually when I daydream.

Unless I'm doing something that keeps me awake (playing or reading something exciting), I usually fall asleep as soon as I'm comfortable. Sometimes I could be playing games on the bed and wake up with the game still on...

Usually very long, I get home and shift around in the bed forever before getting to sleep, on a rare occasion I actually will pass right out, but that's usually after a day where I got no sleep or did a lot of stuff. This morning was one of those rare occasions, I came home and was struggling to keep my eyes open for a trade on ACNL. XD As soon as it was done I passed right out.

It really depends for me. Sometimes, I fall asleep right away. Sometimes, it takes a good 10-30 minutes. Then, there's those nights where it takes me an hour or 2 just to sleep. And rarely, I have nights where I'll just lie there awake for 5+ hours, 'cause either I'm not tired or I heard some freaky sound and paranoia kicks in (thanks, paranormal investigation shows).

normally it takes about 1 hour of lying on bed if i try to force myself to sleep and if im stressed out, it takes more than 1 hour like 2 hours or more. but if im really tired its just a couple of minutes.

too long. i use my ipad in bed which probably makes it harder for me to sleep but usually it helps. because i cannot sleep if it's pitch dark. i have to have some sort of light for me to sleep

I only sleep when I'm extremely tired and can barely keep my eyes open, so obviously it doesn't take me very long to fall asleep.... Now forcing myself to sleep because I have things to do the next day etc, is a whole other story.

Back