How has your view of the LGBT community changed over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I ever put down anyone?
Being gay has NEVER been socially accepted, being straight has. Get the **** over it, poor you feeling attacked.
I don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is, doesn't change my level of respect I give them. Don't go accusing me when I have said NOTHING. And I'm not generalizing anyone? I said straight bc who tf else does that **** to lgbt people?? Not us thats for sure.

Pls tell me how I am generalizing when straight people are the ones who do those things? Gay people don't kill people for being gay. Thanks b

- - - Post Merge - - -

That wasnt to u lol

it's funny cuz much of the hate actually comes from within the lgbt community. issues between trans ppl and gay ppl. i hear about gay men having a go at lesbian women. and vice versa. and both groups picking at the bi's as well since "they're not committed, nobody likes someone who has a finger in many pies" and nobody likes the trans. u even have cliques forming, cis lesbians here, gay transmen over there, oh ur middle class? u get ur own group too. it's like the lgbt community has gotten too big and ppl no longer feel special so they need to categorise themselves once more

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh. No.
You're reaching. I never said anything about race until you did buddy.

hello??

Ooo okay i see now, glad I asked. I didn't catch onto the phobia thing being a joke haha, kind of like reverse racism isn't real.
Its okie they can hate, there's a reason the rainbow is often associated with lgbtq+ bc we're beautiful n awesome and they get no color bc.... Yea they suck hehe

I'm sorry but if cishet means what I think it means... why wouldn't cishets be allowed to accuse others of cishetphobia or whatever. By that logic black people would not be allowed to call others out on being phobic about black ppl cuz theyre black themselves? Your logic is confusing me..

- - - Post Merge - - -

You don't have to put down other people when trying to get equality though. It kinda devalues what you're doing actually, since it shows immaturity and contradicts the belief of wanting equality. If you want equality please treat everyone equally in the first place.

do u actually believe in reverse oppression because Oh My God

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's when transhomos like urself make generalising derogatory comments about a group of people (in this case cishets) and think it's acceptable cuz ur a transhomo

well "transhomo" is offensive af but ok be an offended cishet if u want 2

do u actually believe in reverse oppression because Oh My God

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. any group of ppl can oppress another group of ppl. take for example white farmers in zimbabwe harrassed, attacked and even killed with the support of the mugabe government

2. how is transhomo any more offensive than cishet?

anyways i love being a cishetphobe it's my fav hobby

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. any group of ppl can oppress another group of ppl. take for example white farmers in zimbabwe harrassed, attacked and even killed with the support of the mugabe government

2. how is transhomo any more offensive than cishet?

im dying
do you honestly, as a cis person, feel oppressed by trans ppl. how???? in what ways?????? lmaoooo
2. transhomo is homophobic and transphobic . it includes slurs ("homo" is a slur) and is downgrading. also it's not inclusive. lgbtq+ ppl arent "transhomos"
cishet isnt a slut and you are srsly just looking for something o be offended about

please explain why transhomo is offensive i would love to know

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways i love being a cishetphobe it's my fav hobby

- - - Post Merge - - -

im dying
do you honestly, as a cis person, feel oppressed by trans ppl. how???? in what ways?????? lmaoooo
2. transhomo is homophobic and transphobic . it includes slurs ("homo" is a slur) and is downgrading. also it's not inclusive. lgbtq+ ppl arent "transhomos"
cishet isnt a slut and you are srsly just looking for something o be offended about

"homo" as in homosexual and "het" as in heterosexual get ur head out of ur ass mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back