• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How exactly do i hybrid lilies?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
So im very disappointed that everytime i try breed more pink lilies with fertilizers, the results are alwaya either white or red lilies instead of pink. Is there a way to ensure a pink lily?

I can't remember how I first got pink lilies, but what I've been doing recently is placing the red and white lilies in a diamond shape, with a jacob's ladder in the middle. I don't even use any fertilizer, and I get 2 pink lilies just from these four flowers! Honestly, it might just be luck? Well, you might already place your flowers like this but maybe it might help. i honestly get more pink lilies with this than white or red.

—-X—-
x—o—x
—-X—-

capital X's could be either white or red, with the lowercase x's being the remaining color. o is the jacob's ladder.

I can't remember how I first got pink lilies, but what I've been doing recently is placing the red and white lilies in a diamond shape, with a jacob's ladder in the middle. I don't even use any fertilizer, and I get 2 pink lilies just from these four flowers! Honestly, it might just be luck? Well, you might already place your flowers like this but maybe it might help. i honestly get more pink lilies with this than white or red.

—-X—-
x—o—x
—-X—-

capital X's could be either white or red, with the lowercase x's being the remaining color. o is the jacob's ladder.

THis looks helpful. WIll try it later. Thanks for the tip :)

hm...i know most people use the diagonal method but i find my method a bit easier: x for lilies
xxx
xxx
xxx

i practically place it all together, and i get 1-2 hybrid every time c: (without jacobs ladder/fertilizer)

It is somewhat luck. If you have the beautiful town ordinance, I've read (can't remember where) that you ONLY water the flowers you want to promote hybrids. I'm not sure if there is any proof to this what-so-ever, but maybe I will start experimenting this theory to see if there is any truth to it.

Back