• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How do you organize your items in the store room?

I'm a big clothes and accessories collector. So mine is like this:

First tab: shirts and dresses.
Second tab: bottoms.
Third tab: accessories like hats and glasses.
Fourth tab: shoes and umbrellas.

I tried to keep my Sanrio stuff together, but other than that I just shove stuff in it randomly lol.

Last edited:
Right now, its quite empty. Only 6 spaces in one tab. But I don't organize, I place them when I have space.

First tab: miscellaneous
Second Tab: Clothes, typically exclusive ones
Third Tab: Furniture
Fourth Tab: Furniture

I love being organized, and even me being organized before the update, I was running out of space. I'm so happy they added so much more storage.

1. Tools that I don't use, wetsuits, perfect fruit and some piece of furniture to give to villager. Put the crowns and bow wig for safekeeping.
2. RV items that I still need to decide where they go. Not sure why I bought items from the amiibo RV when I could have waited until I needed them.
3. Fish, diving, fruit and mushrooms for harvest day.
4. Fish/bugs for request and for premium days. Waiting to sell the Tuna at premium.

For my spare players most of their items went into the secret closet. Locker has a lot of free space for holding turnips or perfect fruit to sell in other towns.

Back