How do I raise a campsite amenity level?

ACbean

Bells
It’s a stretch goal that I want to complete, but I can’t figure out how to do it

What kind of things have you already got?
I have lots of mums and cedar trees around. A mossy stone path with custom patterns. Campfire and campfire cook wear. Log table and log benches look cool. Using the picnic basket too will look good. If you’ve got room to do a pond or even a waterfall leading into a pond and have some fishing gear.

I’m confused. Are you on new horizons? I’m on Pocket Camp but i do have a lot of benches. Should I craft more?

You go to the crafting menu, scroll over to the tents icon, and craft it again. I'll see if I can grab some pictures in a second.
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20200812-045945_Pocket_Camp.jpg

Screenshot_20200812-050118_Pocket_Camp.jpg

The underlined level indicates the level that the amenity will be raised to when you update it.

Be careful not to overdo it, because the amenities may seem relatively cheap on the surface (3000 bells and a few materials), but you'll quickly find yourself running low on vital materials if you don't keep an eye on how much you're spending.

Last edited:
You go to the crafting menu, scroll over to the tents icon, and craft it again. I'll see if I can grab some pictures in a second.

Screenshot_20200812-045945_Pocket_Camp.jpg

Screenshot_20200812-050118_Pocket_Camp.jpg

The underlined level indicates the level that the amenity will be raised to when you update it.

Be careful not to overdo it, because the amenities may seem relatively cheap on the surface (3000 bells and a few materials), but you'll quickly find yourself running low on vital materials if you don't keep an eye on how much you're spending.

Thank you so much!

Back