• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

≡House Decor Ideas Needed≡

Animalia~*

Oaklily & Laelia
Bells
Cake
Alrighty, today I've added a few more players to my town and I've set a theme for each of their houses. Problem is, I don't know what furniture would fit in he with the themes that I've created for the houses. That's where you come in. I need some ideas ASAP!

Here are some themes I've whipped up for the player's homes:

Pink Fairytale
Candy
Restaurant

Anything that falls into any of these categories would be great. Although I have some ideas, I still might need your help.

This thread will be open for awhile, until I get some ideas.

For pink fairytale I would really go with the gothic white refurbished rococo set-- It's gorgeous, imo. There's also the lovely set, which is pretty damn pink on its own, but I think it actually may be a bit much. I had it for a while and I got really, really sick of looking at it. I also don't really consider any of it particularly gorgeous. That said, I'd still add the lovely phone into your room. It's a neat little bit of furniture. :)

As for Candy, I'm sure you know about the sweets set from Gracie. Aside from that, I know that the soft-serve lamp is nice, but otherwise I'm kind of drawing a blank.

And then as for a restaurant-- I have one of those. Well, it's actually a cafe. I use the desert cases, check out counters, soda case, and some classic bookshelves rotated so their fronts are facing the walls.. I guess it depends on what kind of restaurant you want, but I find that for a really classical, comfy cafe type, the classic set works wonders. Otherwise, the sleek set looks like it would be handy for a diner sort of atmosphere. Ranch furniture would probably be best for a country steakhouse, while cabana would be best for a tropical island cafe.

^^^ I agree 100% with everything said here. I'd also like to add:

You could use the Royal Pink Regal set for a pink fairytale style.

The Tangerine Chair and other fruit-themed furniture could work if you want a slightly different take on the 'candy/sweets' theme. Oh, and don't forget the Marshmallow Chair.

Finally, refurbished pieces of the Modern Wood, Green, or Blue series' could work for a cafe/restaurant theme. The Alpine series also works with just about anything.

Last edited:
Thanks for your wonderful ideas! I'll definitely take them into consideration once I've started the work on them.

The Restaurant could have Box sofa seats. They look really retro when refurbished red!

Back