• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ðŸŒ¼ ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that you still have Pashmina... and you totally didn't have to hold onto her for me especially after I said you didn't have to, but I have the space needed now and come get her anytime today! ♥ You're seriously amazing! Thank you!

I see that you still have Pashmina... and you totally didn't have to hold onto her for me especially after I said you didn't have to, but I have the space needed now and come get her anytime today! ♥ You're seriously amazing! Thank you!

Can you get her now? :)

I think I've seen all the uchis since no more are showing up. O-O

Simon is moving! Voiding in 1 hour- Voiding

Tammi, and Claudia has moved in!

Last edited:
I forgot to tell you, but you can remove Wolfgang from what I'm lurking for. Currently I'm only lurking for Rolf. :)

Blaire is moving! Voiding in 2 hours - Does anyone want her? I don't want her too bad. She's a cutie pie :) if no one doesn't take her, then i might change my mind.- Nevermind, I'm taking her.

Chow has moved in!

I forgot to tell you, but you can remove Wolfgang from what I'm lurking for. Currently I'm only lurking for Rolf. :)

Ok :)

Last edited:
Shep is moving! Sending a message to the person who reserved him- Adopted!

Spork (unoriginal) has moved in! where should've stayed in the void! He moved in from my other town, all I did was talk to him there.

Last edited:
This is the second time I've done this in this thread but if sheps reserve-r falls through, I'd like him:) only if you're about to void him of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back