Cycling ðŸŒ¼ ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that you still have Pashmina... and you totally didn't have to hold onto her for me especially after I said you didn't have to, but I have the space needed now and come get her anytime today! ♥ You're seriously amazing! Thank you!

I see that you still have Pashmina... and you totally didn't have to hold onto her for me especially after I said you didn't have to, but I have the space needed now and come get her anytime today! ♥ You're seriously amazing! Thank you!

Can you get her now? :)

I think I've seen all the uchis since no more are showing up. O-O

Simon is moving! Voiding in 1 hour- Voiding

Tammi, and Claudia has moved in!

Last edited:
I forgot to tell you, but you can remove Wolfgang from what I'm lurking for. Currently I'm only lurking for Rolf. :)

Blaire is moving! Voiding in 2 hours - Does anyone want her? I don't want her too bad. She's a cutie pie :) if no one doesn't take her, then i might change my mind.- Nevermind, I'm taking her.

Chow has moved in!

I forgot to tell you, but you can remove Wolfgang from what I'm lurking for. Currently I'm only lurking for Rolf. :)

Ok :)

Last edited:
Shep is moving! Sending a message to the person who reserved him- Adopted!

Spork (unoriginal) has moved in! where should've stayed in the void! He moved in from my other town, all I did was talk to him there.

Last edited:
This is the second time I've done this in this thread but if sheps reserve-r falls through, I'd like him:) only if you're about to void him of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back