• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Holiday Parties

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
TBT will be "sponsoring" some upcoming ACWW Holiday Parties! All you need to do is copy the form at the end of this post into a PM and send it to me, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible letting you know where and with who your party will be with. TBT will be providing in-game gifts for all participants of the holiday parties. We'll also provide the host with ideas for games to play during the party. This is also a great chance to get to know some members of TBT a lot better, and have a lot of fun playing Animal Crossing. So, please fill out the following form and PM it to me as soon as possible, thanks, and have fun!

Here are the different times for the parties to choose from:
Wed, Dec 26 - 8 PM Eastern / 7 Central / 6 Mountain / 5 Pacific / 1 AM GMT
Thurs, Dec 27 - 2 PM Eastern / 1 Central / Noon Mountain / 11 AM Pacific / 7 PM GMT
Fri, Dec 28 - 10 PM Eastern / 9 Central / 8 Mountain / 7 Pacific / 3 AM GMT
Sat, Dec 29 - 4 PM Eastern / 3 Central / 2 Mountain / 1 Pacific / 9 PM GMT

All parties are recommended to last 1 hour.

Also, please do not do any sort of hacking during the parties (this included having an irregular town, having hacked items, etc).

------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[b]TBT Name:[/b]
[b]ACWW Name:[/b]
[b]ACWW Town:[/b]
[b]ACWW Friend Code:[/b]

[b]Which of the party times work for you [i](please specify all that you can make for sure, and if certain ones are better, please feel free to say so)[/i]:[/b]

[b]Would you be willing to be a host?[/b]

Back