• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hihi!

Mimibo

Bells
Hey everyone! I've been playing since Wild World, and I'm super excited to have found a forum and community like this! Forums are usually a bit intimidating for me, but everyone here seems super nice so I'm stoked to be here!! Especially since I'm out of work until at least April 7th, I'll happily spend all that time playing NH!:blush:

Welcome to TBT!
And I get you, TBT was the first forum I participated in so I was really nervous. But eventually the site & people grew on me and I think this is the most I've ever been in a forum! I hope you make yourself comfortable here ^^

Back