High Turnip Prices here!

hobby103

Bells
My turnips are selling for 213 currently! Anyone is welcome. I would appreciate it very much if you could tip me 10k-15k bells but it is not necessary. Let me know and I will open my gates. My friend code is the the left

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hope to see you soon :)

I'd love to come and visit to sell my turnips! That tip is yours, of course. My Friend Code is 3566 1807 4915.

Check out this thread

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?70194-Stalk-Market-Spreadsheet-(REVISED)

Request access to that spreadsheet and input your info on there, there are a lot of good prices floating around.

I already am apart of this. I posted this thread for people who aren't apart of it and it's easier for them to see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to come and visit to sell my turnips! That tip is yours, of course. My Friend Code is 3566 1807 4915.

The gates are open now

Fantastic. C: Please give me 10 minutes to finish some business. Then I'll come over.

Ty to hobby103. Great turnip prices!
20130626_210553.jpg

I just PMed you, but I thought I'd reply to this thread as well. I tip 15k or 15%, whichever is greater. Anytime if you are still available!

May I please come over? :)

Yes you may! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just PMed you, but I thought I'd reply to this thread as well. I tip 15k or 15%, whichever is greater. Anytime if you are still available!

Just replied back to your pm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone should really keep an eye on this spreadsheet, though, for real...

Our high last week was almost 600, and we've already had some great prices this week! I think there's a 397 on there.

Yeah you are right about that. Last week someone had over 500+ too I think

I had 401 this morning :D I was so surprised to have such a spike, checked back at noon and it dropped again to 166 lol...

Aw Dx I want it to be sunday again so I can get some turnips :/

Back