Hiatus Over Now?

Bells
Hiya! :)

I haven't been on this forum for around nearly a year. My heart nor mind really wasn't into it, I guess. I was chasing a guy that I have now learnt (mostly through logical thinking) that he was using me from day one but once he got bored, he 'cared too much' to tell me 'Hey. I hate you. I only wanted to have a fling - that never happened so this is over. We were never friends.' I was still finding myself, battling with health issues (now have diagnoses so feel a whole load better now. It wasn't all in my head) and general -recovering-from-low-mood thanks to chasing boys that only wanted a fling (never did. Don't worry. Not dumb) and people exploiting my loneliness.

Henceforth, because of all of that, I just couldn't even leave my room, let alone, do something productive or try and make me feel better. My 'chasing boys that couldn't care less about me' days, are over.

So, hiya! How you all doing? :) New Leaf updates, Animal Crossing NX on the Horizon, Animal Crossing Make! Believe cancelled because of Nintendo claiming ad revenue from TheBitBlock. Exciting times.

Pusheens are cute, by the way. Here's one.
200_s.gif

Back