• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi! :)

Lumos

GMT Timezone :)
Bells
Island
Sapphire
Fossil Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Hey folks! :) I'm a long time lurker on these threads, I finally decided to create an account today... I've been playing AC for a long time, I spent a lot of hours on New Leaf, and have only recently (less than a month!) gotten into New Horizons ... I'm loving it so far :) I just reset my first island (my original layout was terrible!), so figured I'd come on here and finally introduce myself!

Welcome to the forums! 🥳

I'm glad you're loving NH so far! Who were your starter villagers? Did you try and get a certain fruit/flower/airport colour, or was it just the layout you wanted to change? 😊

Hiya! I'm glad you decided to join; I'll be looking forward to seeing you around! c: What villagers did you have in New Leaf?

hey there, i’m so glad you’ve finally decided to join us!! we’re so happy to have you. 😊

i’m happy to hear that you’re enjoying new horizons so far! if there’s anything you need such as fruit, materials, etc, please feel free to message me and i’ll happily help you out if i can!

what did you hate about your original island layout? what do you like about your new one?

Welcome to the forums! 🥳

I'm glad you're loving NH so far! Who were your starter villagers? Did you try and get a certain fruit/flower/airport colour, or was it just the layout you wanted to change? 😊
I started with Bam and Tammy 🥰
It was the layout I wasn't overly happy with, my original one was very awkward! I'll have to grab a pic of my new one, I'm so much happier - lots of space without needing bridges etc from the get go which is nice 😂

Hiya! I'm glad you decided to join; I'll be looking forward to seeing you around! c: What villagers did you have in New Leaf?
Thanks so much :)My NL villagers were Stitches, Tia, Punchy, Lucky, Maple, Molly, Whitney, Beau, Fauna, Mitzi and Goldie! :)

Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree aka TBT!
Thank you so much!

hey there, i’m so glad you’ve finally decided to join us!! we’re so happy to have you.
😊

i’m happy to hear that you’re enjoying new horizons so far! if there’s anything you need such as fruit, materials, etc, please feel free to message me and i’ll happily help you out if i can!

what did you hate about your original island layout? what do you like about your new one?
Thanks so much! That is so kind of you, I really appreciate it! 🥺
I really disliked my original layout simply because so much of it was off limits for ages until I got a bridge/vaulting pole sorted! My new one feels a lot more spacious, Resident Services is nearby the airport and there's a lot more potential I've found! :) I'm much happier this time around (I'm setting plots for my first 3 villager move ins), I'm definitely able to lay out everything a lot better :D

Last edited:
Back