...Hi?

Butterfly

Bells
Umm.. hi. I'm Butterfly, you may call me that. My ACWW character's name is Aitana, and my town is Katown ( yeaah don't ask. :/ )

Anyways, I love Animal Crossing and all I have right now is Wild World for the DS. I got it a few days before Christmas, so I'm still fairly new at some things. Currently I think I'm off to a pretty good start with Nookingtons and a whole bunch of fruits.( ie; peaches, coconuts, oranges, apples, pears, cherries )

I love the shows Bleach and Death Note. There are others, but I like those most. If you're a fan of those, feel free to message me. ^^ I also make graphics. I play on PonyIsland, but that's pretty much it. I love ponies ;D

ANYWAYS, this is probably getting too long, so I'll stop now. Hopefully I'll see you around. :)

~Butterfly <3

Oh, and thanks Nate. And everyone, Didn't expect this to be so active o.o

Okay, yeah, I'm for sure staying now. I love active forums. :D

hiya!

im getting aclgttc soon (aka city folk) but its too bad that u only have ww cos id like to add you when i get lgttc but i cant so i like death note aswell and ive seen every episode so mabey add me on here if u can !!!

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I'm Mickey ^.^

Hope you have fun and find new friends here at The Bell Tree.

- Mickey

Lol we posted at same time and you have more posts >.> Welcome, have fun here :D

Back